Benefits of Building An Energy-Efficient Home
Building A High-Performance Energy Efficient Home requires a few extra steps and some attention to detail, but in the end any additional time or cost spent will be minimal when building with RAY-CORE Structural Insulated Roof and Wall Panels and Insulated Headers, and the outstanding energy saving benefits achieved will pay you back for the lifetime of the home.
- Market Differentiation: Distinguish themselves as leaders in energy efficient construction.
- Market Recognition: Homeowners recognize the brand providing them with a safe, long lasting, energy efficient and comfortable home.
- Referrals: Happy customers are thrilled to share their energy savings with friends, and quick to share their builder’s contact information as well!
- Financial & Tax Incentives: Communities, states and federal governments are continually offering financial incentives to builders to offset the cost of building a more energy efficient home.
- Competitively Priced: It is estimated that the added cost of building with RAY-CORE SIPs ® panels is no more than $1 per square foot of living space.
- Increased Profits & Faster Sales: Customers want the added value of an energy efficient home and are also willing to pay for it. This gives the builder a distinct sales advantage, meaning faster sales and increased profit margins.
- Minimal Cost: Additional initial investment in a home built with RAYCORE Structural Insulated Panels SIPs is minimal, and should cost no more than $1 per square foot of living space—making your home a better value for today.
- Pays You Back: Recoup that investment within the first year or two of living in the home through savings as a result of lower utility bills.
- Lower Cost of Ownership: Receive a financial payback each month through lower utility bills for the lifetime of the home.
- Higher Comfort Level: Enjoy a higher home comfort level, contributing to a better quality of life through: reduced noise from outside; less pollen, dust and insects entering your home; better humidity control; lower chance for roof ice damming in cold and snowy climates; elimination of drafts and cold spaces.
- Wise Investment: Energy efficient homes have higher resale values and sell more quickly—making your home a better investment for tomorrow!
Click Below for More RAYCORE SIPs "How To"