RAY-CORE SIPs ® Provide Contractors & Builders With Edge!
Have you got a problem? Are you looking for a better way? Need to win more jobs? RAY-CORE Structural Insulated Panels SIPs is the solution!
The Builder's Advantage
Win more jobs by differentiating yourself in the minds of the homebuyer. Most builders compete with other builders who build almost identical homes. Quality construction is important to the consumer. Many performance products such as insulation are invisible. Making them visible with displays and as part of the sales presentation will make a statement to your customer that your homes are different; better than the competition's. RAY-CORE SIPs ® are better! They're stronger and superiorly insulating. By using RAY-CORE wall panels and roof panels, your customers will know that you are building them a better home, a fortress for a lifetime, and that your home will save them money EVERY month for the lifetime of their home.
Become An Expert
The best way to succeed with homebuyers is to be genuinely knowledgeable and interested in their needs and wants. Today's consumer is educated and technical. High-performance, green and sustainable are terms that they will have on their wish list. It is important to them that their new home include high performance materials and up-to-date building practices. They will know your stuff so you must to. Do your research and build
Build What Homeowners Want
In a study surveying over 11,335 homeowners throughout the US who built or purchased a newly constructed home the previous 9 years, home energy efficient features were the highest rated home design element of the study. With energy savings as American's #1 housing concern, maximizing the insulating capacity of the thermal envelope will let the customer know that they are getting the best R-value they can for the money. RAY-CORE's superiorly insulating and air tight SIP panels are manufactured with state-of-the-art high density closed cell polyurethane foam, the highest R-value * insulating material available. By using RAY-CORE SIP wall and roof panels, you will be the builder that meets the homeowner's needs.
Outsell The Competition
Energy efficient homes sell faster than the competition. Builder Online cites one Arizona builder who is outselling his competitors 3:1 with a new line of energy efficient homes. Builders need to recognize the clear advantage of building an energy efficient home. Houses that help pay for themselves through energy cost savings are the clear choice for consumers.
The Solution To Your Problems
RAY-CORE SIP Panels are the solution to your problem. Lightweight and modular, perfect for new construction or retrofit insulation. Affordable, costs less than traditional sandwich panel SIPs, spray foam insulation, or flash and batt insulation systems. Fast and Easy installation, saves time and labor costs. Increase R-value at less cost... RAYCORE Structural Insulated Panels ® is the least expensive per R-value inch insulation on the market!
Happy Customers Mean More Sales!
And remember, happy customers tell their friends, resulting in more sales. Your name will light up the social media sites as happy homeowners tell their friends and family about this great new house you built for them that cost's so little to heat and cool!
No Learning Curve - No Special Practices - If You Can Frame A House, You Can Build With RAYCORE Structural Insulated Panels ®
5 Easy Steps To Framing a Wall
- Construct all window and door openings using conventional framing methods, i.e. king/trimmer studs, RAYCORE's insulated headers.
- Lay out all panels and window/door openings for a given wall.
- Cut panels to fit against the openings and below the windows. Apply construction adhesive around all panel joints.
- Nail top and bottom plates into panels. This ties all components together.
- Stand the entire wall and nail bottom plate to floor and apply sheathing.
4 Easy Steps To Install Roof Panels
- Place roof panels perpendicular or parallel to rafter or trusses. Panels can be placed directly on top of rafters, trusses, decking or tongue & groove.
- Apply construction adhesive around all joints and seams of panel to seal, creating an airtight roof and tape seams
- Screw through integrated 2x’s into rafter or tongue & groove decking. RAYCORE recommends a minimum of 2” penetration per engineer's specs.
- Apply OSB/plywood sheathing directly to panel. *To vent the roof, attach sleepers/furring strips directly onto integrated structural members within panel running from soffit to ridge, then attach sheathing on sleepers.